CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 8, 2010

Seeking the Seeker: part 3

So Stormie and Doc stay behind as we all split, they notice they have become the focal point of the whole room. Stormie flashes her Gauss gun and takes note of the glances exchanged between several guys around the room, one with a Gauss gun of his own, another with a large rifle. Doc texts Chewy and tells him the shit feels like it is slowly spinning into the fan back at the bar. A guy walks up to the table and asks to sit down, Doc is pretty sure the high dollar outfit and his low social standing have made him a target, Stormie sensing trouble moves closer to the Doc's table. The man sits down and asks Doc how much money he has, and if he would like to live.
  *BUUUZZZZZ* *BUUUZZZZ* Chewy grabs his com and alerts everyone to Doc's situation back at the bar. "Crap!" I take off running and oh so graceful land on my ass in the dust, kicking off the offending high heels and forgetting all lady like behavior I head back to the bar with guns drawn. Chewy is hot on my heels and slinging curses that I am not sure I want to know the meaning of. Back at the bar Doc panics and starts muttering under his breath as he drawn his energy blade, it sparks to life pulsing with an amber fire. Everyone takes a step back and Doc swings for the extortionist first, hitting him, the jerk hits back and does a little damage and the guy with the rifle fires one near Doc's head. Stormie aims for the other Gauss gunner and blasts a three round burst and hits the guy. We are only half way back to the bar. People on the streets start bailing for shops and bars as they see the three of us running down the street with guns drawn like maniacs, myself in a very sheer slutty dress, barefoot and armed leading the charge.
  Stormie gets ready to fire off another round as the Gunner gets his revenge and hits her for 13 health points. While she is distracted the rifle guy get a hit on her for 11 health points, it isn't looking good in the bar. I am the first one in the door, Chewy and Gavin are somewhere behind me, I fire twice at the guy holding the Gauss gun and he hits the ground. Next Stormie aims for the rifleman and she hits him but he is still up. Stormie gets hit again for 13 health points and is half way down. Doc is having a time of it with the extortionist and apparent ring leader, he hits him good but the guy is still up and fighting.
   I  move across the room as the fight goes down around Stormie and Doc. I take aim and fire at the rifleman, I hit him once but he is still up. My second shot goes wide, and misses. Gavin hits the door and comes in shooting, his shots ring wildly across the room. Chewy runs in behind him shooting both his SMG and pistol at the rifleman, sadly Chewy misses and hits a by stander. Doc is still fighting the extortionist and as he slashes him with his blade he notices the guy is wearing very shiny under armour. While all this is going on the rifleman hits Stormie again and she is all the way down and I fear dead at this point which pisses me right off.  Doc gets hit but is still swinging and I go off on rifle boy, both my shots hit hard and he drops to the ground in a bloody heap. Doc gets the advantage over the extortionist and slashes the guys gun hand right off his arm, and the room smells like rust, gun powder, smoldering flesh and death. I would say the whole party vibe is long gone at this point. With the enemy subdued or well dead... we check for survivors and Chewy rushes to the bystander he shot. He appears to be alive at least, so I head over to the guy who was messing with Doc and empty his pockets, Doc heads over to attend to Stormie's wounds.

0 comments: